How do I edit the program emails that come from my DSD site?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the emails that go out with the DSD site autoresponder. They are sent from an email template that is used for all coach sites so it cannot be changed without changing it for all DSD sites. The only way to customize the emails is if you set them up on your own autoresponder which is incredibly time consuming.
If you wish to send an email to those individuals who have registered on your site or who have signed up for a particular program, follow these steps:
- Log in to your site and go to your Dashboard->WishList Member->Members tag. Along the top of that tab is an option called Send Email Broadcast. Click on that option.
- Click on the Create New Broadcast button
- Fill out all of the information on the provided form. It is highly recommended that you use an address to prevent your email from automatically going to the spam folder. At the bottom of the form, check any levels that you want the email to be sent to (it will send to members in those levels). There is an All Levels option at the top of the list to send to everyone on your site.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Preview Message
- Send the email at the bottom of the page if everything is how you want it to be.